Wall of Fame Committee Members NEEDED
| Notice to ALL Residents
2 VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED FOR WALL OF FAME COMMITTEE
Qualifications: Resident or Property Owner in the Town of Espanola, 18 years of age, Canadian Citizen, with knowledge of sport, culture and recreation participation. Positions will be appointed by Council. Deadline is March 30, 2017 at 4:00 pm.
Part Time Customer Service Clerk
Part Time Customer Service Clerk - File# 2017-CS01
The Town of Espanola is accepting resumes for a Part Time Customer Service Clerk at the Regional Recreation Complex.
This position will include working evenings and weekends.
Rate of pay provision as per collective agreement In lieu of benefits as per collective agreement
The successful applicant must have a grade 12 diploma; must be prepared and able to personally interact with the public; must be able to demonstrate leadership; must be able to act in a confidential manner.
Cash reconciliation experience and competent computer skills in MS word, Publisher and Outlook would be considered an asset.
A Criminal Reference Check will be required.
The Town of Espanola is committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please quote File# and submit resume no later than March 30, 2017.
Town of Espanola
100 Tudhope Street
Espanola ON P5E 1S6
The Corporation of The Town of Espanola is seeking a positive, team-oriented individual to fill the position of Building Inspector who will provide services to our neighbouring communities of Sables-Spanish Rivers, Baldwin, Nairn-Hyman and Spanish. Reporting to the Chief Building Official, this position is responsible for performing duties regulated under the Building Code Act for the administration and enforcement of the applicable building code.
• A post-secondary education in architectural technology or construction engineering technology;
• Certified with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing in the following categories: legal, house, small building, large & complex buildings, plumbing – all buildings, HVAC – house, building services and building structural.
• BCQ and/or CBCO Certification through the Ontario Building Officials Association.
• Requires the ability to perform intermediate math calculations and the ability to read and interpret blueprints, site plans, and grading plans.
• Plans examination experience is required
• Excellent interpersonal, public relations, communication, and ability to work in a team environment are necessary
• Excellent time management, record-keeping skills, clear and legible handwriting required as well as computer literacy.
• Minimum two (2) yrs experience in a municipal government environment.
• Valid “G” Level Driver’s Licence in good standing
• Must have reliable transportation
SALARY: Commensurate on qualifications, knowledge and experience; comprehensive employee benefit package.
A successful candidate will require a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Check.
We wish to thank all who apply however only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
Attn: File #2017-BS1
The Corporation of the Town of Espanola
100 Tudhope St, Ste 2
Espanola, ON P5E 1S6
Please submit your covering letter and resume by 4:30 pm, April 13, 2017
Information collected will be used solely for the purpose of candidate selection, in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act
The Town of Espanola is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation